CA (Dr) Aman Chugh
PhD, FCA, MBA, MCom, LLB, BCom(H)
Author, Consultant, Speaker & Trainer
Honored with the Title of “Father of Financial Planning, Portfolio Management and Derivatives” and “The Guru of Financial Markets & Economics” by The NIRC, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Set up under the Act of Parliament)
- Over 1.2 million searches on Google & over 10,000 fan following over Social Media.
- Experience & exposure gained whilst working at Senior Management positions with Reputed Brands including PWC, EY(Dubai), GE(USA) & ICICI.
- 15+ Yrs Experience in Audit, Taxation, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Financial Derivatives, Financial Markets, Portfolio Advisory & Risk Management.
- Trainer/Advisor to Reputed Fortune 500 Corporates in India & Abroad, Govt. Ministries and Associations, Reserve Bank of India, Banks & Financial Institutions, Professional Institutions (including ICAI, ICSI), Reputed Universities & Colleges (Including IIT, MDI, IIFT, IMT, IMI, SRCC, Amity etc), Industry Associations including CII.
- Addressed over 1 Million Audience in India & abroad including Top Financial Experts & Industry Professionals from Reputed Corporates from India, USA, China, Singapore, Europe, Australia, Dubai.
- First & Only Author of Book on Currency & Interest Derivatives across World published by Pearson.
- First & Only Doctorate (PhD) in Currency & Interest Derivatives across World.
- Well connected with CXOs (Senior Management Professionals) across Reputed Corporates.
- Runs Collaborated MBA Programs with Universities/Institutions designed and delivered by team of Industry Professionals to train and absorb the students. Also runs Short term collaborated Modules for upgradation of practical learnings of the Students.
PAST PROFILE – CORPORATE EXPERIENCE
- Having gained huge experience and expertise in complex fields while having worked at Middle & Senior level Management positions with reputed Brands including Price Water House (India- Audit & Taxation), Ernst Young (Dubai- Investment Banking), General Electric (USA- Investment Banking) and ICICI Bank Limited (India- Corporate Banking, Currency Derivatives & Risk Management), he is currently the most sought consultant/speaker in the Corporate & Financial World on such domains.
- Having gained vast exposure in Industry & Consulting, he has a unique experience and expertise in complex fields including Investment Banking, Business Valuation, Corporate Restructuring (including Mergers and Acquisitions) Corporate Banking, Project appraisal & Corporate Finance, Portfolio Advisory & Financial Planning, Bonds issue & Valuation, Multinational Financing & Foreign Exchange, Derivatives (Including Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis on underlyings such as Equity & Currency) & Risk Management.
- Has a vast Network of over 15,000 Industry Professionals which include over 3000 Top Industry People including CFOs, CEOs and Presidents of Reputed Corporates (including General Electric, Microsoft, Volvo, Reliance Industries, L&T, Wipro, HUL, Johnsons & Johnsons, Honeywell, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Tata Capital, etc.) & Senior Management People (Above Chief General Managers and National Heads rank) of RBI, Ministries and Financial Industry including Banking & Broking. With his network he brings synergies of Professional Query resolving, Jobs related assistance, Prospective Candidates search enhancement, and other benefits of Mutual knowledge sharing & Networking. He has already brought together such vast Network from WhatsApp Groups to his APP named AmanChughCA available over Google Playstore and App Store.
- Has addressed over 1 million Industry Professionals from reputed Corporates, Financial Advisors and Business Owners and is invited across India and World. He has even addressed large gatherings including one in USA wherein he addressed over 15000 Industry Professionals from over 78 Countries and one in Malaysia wherein he addressed over 5000 Finance Experts from over 12 Countries. His expert views have also been covered in various Media Print articles and his research Papers have also been published by reputed Journals.
CURRENT PROFILE- WITH INDUSTRY
- Has been invited to address Advisors/Senior Advisors to various Ministries of the Govt on Contemporary Financial Markets and share dynamic inputs which may be incorporated by the Govt in their Economic Policies.
- Has been invited by RBI (The Central Bank of India) to deliver knowledge-based consultancy cum training sessions on Corporate Funding and Foreign Exchange Risk Management to its Senior Management, to the various Banks, & to various Corporates.
- Has been invited by various Media Channels to share inputs on Economic Policies and Contemporary Financial Markets.
- On the Advisory panel of the Capital Markets Study Group of Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India giving technical advice on Financial Markets and Instruments.
- Member of Content Developing Committee of ICAI & has developed certain modules on various MDPs & other programs run by ICAI for Senior Chartered Accountants at decision making positions with reputed Corporates & in Private practice.
- Chairperson/speaker on various forums including that of CII and similar bodies. His views have often been covered by leading newspapers and magazines, including Financial Times, Indian Express, Business Standard and others, for educating the masses.
- His educational Audios/Messages/Videos currently caters to more than 20,000 Industry professionals including Business Owners, Self employed Experts & Working Industry Professionals in top Corporates across India and World such as Reliance, LIC, TCS, Indian Oil, Indian Aviation, GMR, Essar, Dr Reddys, India Bulls, Anand Rathi, and others.
- Consultant/Trainer to varied Fortune 500 Corporates and other premier Organizations/Associations including Government Bodies such as:
- Huawei Telecom (A US $105 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- LIC (A US $46 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Deloitte (A US $43 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (A US $43 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Honeywell (A US $41 Billion Entity: A Fortune 100 Company)
- SBI Wealth – SBI Group (A US $40 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Bharti Telecom (A US $32 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Telmar (A US $17 Billion Entity)
- Alcatel Lucent (A US $15 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Punjab National Bank (A US $8.5 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd (A US $ 4.4 Billion Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Ascendas (A US $910 Million Entity)
- Aricent Technologies (A US $687 Million Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- HT Media (A US $360 Million Entity: A Fortune 500 Company)
- Indian Aviation Sector
- Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) under Ministry of Textiles
- Senior Advisors/Advisors of Various Ministries including Ministries of Finance, Defense, Commerce etc.
CURRENT PROFILE- WITH EDUCATION WORLD
- First & Only Author in the World to have authored the first ever practical book on “Financial Derivatives: The Currency and Interest Rates Factor” (which includes Exotic Derivatives & matches perfectly with Indian context- Due to live practical exposure in Indian Derivatives Markets). The Book has been published by PEARSON (Reputed most Publisher of the World) and the Foreword has been put forward by Managing Director and Head Credit Suisse Bank. It also contains reviews from Jt Secretary-Ministry of Finance, General Manager-Reserve Bank of India, and from Treasury & Finance Heads of reputed brands such as Reliance, TCS, HCL, L&T, Wipro, Essar, GMR, Indian Oil, Maruti Suzuki.
- His name also appears as Reviewer in One of the renowned Publications of PEARSON on “Modern Investment Theory” authored by Mr. Robert Haugan. Such Book is a recommended book in reputed B-Schools and Universities across World including Harvard University, Oxford University, University of California and others.
- First & Only Doctorate in Currency Derivatives domain and has contributed original Theories on Derivatives & Risk Management and identifying the Determinants which affect Derivative Strategies. Such study and contribution is of immense significance for MSMEs and Corporates.
- On the panel of reviewers for PEARSON & Vikas Publishing (Renowned Publishers) wherein has reviewed various works of eminent professors and academicians.
- Runs Collaborated MBA Programs with Universities/Institutions designed and delivered by team of Industry Professionals to train and absorb the students. Also runs Short term collaborated Modules for upgradation of practical learnings for the Students.
- Guest Faculty/Visiting Faculty to highly rated Management B-Schools, Institutes, and Universities such as:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Indian Institute of Technology-New Delhi (IIT-D)
- Management Development Institute (MDI)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
- Institute of Technology and Management (IMT Ghaziabad)
- International Management Institute (IMI)
- Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC of University of Delhi)
- NIFM under Ministry of Finance
- Various Central Government, State Government, Private Universities
- +91 99993 00216
- Download the App AmanChughCA
- Download the App AmanChughCA
- CA (Dr) Aman Chugh
- CA (Dr) Aman Chugh